1. Shipboxy is a forwarding company that allows users to shop and ship to Iraq and other countries. Shipboxy helps shoppers from all around to world to have a local address in UAE and other countries.
2. Shipboxy keeps the right to change, amend, cancel or make exceptions to the terms and conditions listed here. Please check the below terms and conditions from time to time. As long as you use Shipboxy services means that you accept and is subject to these terms and conditions.
3. By using this website and its services you are contracting with (“Shipboxy”) United Arab Emirates and you are considered that you accepted the following terms and conditions.
4. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Shipboxy any respect whatsoever. Shipboxy shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond Shipboxy’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
5. Your membership at Shipboxy starts with the registration. The use of address provided by Shipboxy means that the user accepts the Terms and Conditions and authorizes Shipboxy to charge member’s credit card for all the services and fees occurred on Shipboxy.
6. The registration information you provide must be accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms and Conditions, which may result in immediate termination of your account.
7. Users are highly recommended to communicate with us through the shipboxy.com emails only. Otherwise, Shipboxy is not liable for any off-site information exchange and cannot provide any support on related issues.
8. Shipboxy user if opted-in, agrees to get marketing promotions, campaign bulletins and all kinds of information and communication about the service by electronic mail to the registered e-mail address.
9. Shipboxy provides addresses for its users. This address may be located in any city in the world.
10. We receive your packages and forward them to your virtual address. Shipboxy does not sell items to you. Shipboxy is not a hosting or a shipping company. Shipboxy door to door service comes with an extra charge.
11. Your payment to Shipboxy includes hosting and shipping cost, and other services Shipboxy offers if defrayed by user.
12. All payments for all services, including extra handling, consolidation, repacking should go through Shipboxy, to official Shipboxy payment methods.
13. Shipboxy member is responsible for any and all charges and costs for receiving the mail and packages, any and all taxes or custom fees and any other related charges. Users authorizes Shipboxy to charge his/her credit card for the above-mentioned taxes if available, shipping charges or fees.
14. Members agree to keep their account password confidential and to protect it from unauthorized access. Members are responsible for any use of Shipboxy or Shipboxy account that happens under their login and password. If there is a suspicion that there’s been an unauthorized use of your Shipboxy account, you should immediately notify Shipboxy.
15. Shipboxy is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users. However, it may access, preserve, and/or disclose your account information and/or Content if required to do so by law, or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with legal process, (b) enforce the Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties, (d) respond to your requests for customer services, or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Shipboxy, its users, and/or the public.
16. Shipboxy may share its users telephone number with its authorized service providers such as carriers. These service providers may contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages. Shipboxy may, without further notice or warning and in its discretion, monitor or record telephone conversations that user or anyone acting on such user’s behalf has with Shipboxy or its agents for quality control and training purposes, or for its own protection. If Shipboxy provides you with information about another user, you agree you will use the information only for the purposes that it is provided to you. You may not disclose, sell, rent, or distribute a user’s information to a third party for purposes unrelated to the Shipboxy Services. Additionally, you may not use information for marketing purposes, via electronic or other means, unless you obtain the consent of the specific user to do so.
17. Shipboxy has no responsibility of links and files etc. (“Content”) entered or uploaded by its users.
18. Shipping charges are based on weight and volume of the package and will be calculated before member confirms shipment.
19. Shipboxy makes every effort to prevent any fraudulent activity within Shipboxy services and will cancel any account found to engage in such activity.
20. Users should check, before the purchase, the website of Customs and Border Policies of their own countries and the country of the good which they wish to purchase. Certain countries may forbid export/import of specific goods or they may ask for a special permission/license to export/import such goods. In order to avoid legal action and fines, we recommend users to check competent rules and laws regularly, since Shipboxy cannot and will not take any liability in case of occurring problems about border controls.
21. Shipboxy.com host stores members’ mail and packages for 30 days for free. After this period, and if no extra storage period was added, the package will be disposed of.
22. Shipping rate calculation is based on the pure weight of the packages. Volumetric weight can also be taken in consideration for huge boxes. Volumetric weight is calculated by multiplying the dimensions (length, height and width in inches) of the packages.
23. Shipboxy may change fees and rates from time to time, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of fees.
24. Shipping insurance is calculated based on the declared value of the item.
25. If a package is lost during transportation, Shipboxy’s liability is limited to the shipping courier’s liability which is specified by their terms and conditions.
26. Claims for damaged or lost shipments can be opened within 20 days after we ship your package, by contacting Shipboxy.
27. Shipboxy open, inspect and repack as in the form of delivery all packages received, for security purposes. After such examination, in case we consider the delivered goods are not in the countries’ export/import lists, we may contact you directly to resolve this matter.
28. Shipboxy cannot be held liable for the unlawful acts of users.
29. If the user does not make the payment, or completes verification, for the Shipboxy services that he/she used, Shipboxy keeps the right to cancel the user’s account.
30. If the user chooses to abandon their shipment in case of non-delivery, the package will be treated as abandoned shipment if the user refuses delivery, incorrect address, refuse to pay customs and taxes. The user would not have the option to claim over the package and shipping charges.
31. Shipboxy keeps the right to change, amend, cancel or make exceptions on the prices listed here.
32. Users are liable for their return shipments (if necessary), duties and taxes, and all other associated fees (if mandatory). Reasons for return shipments may be refusing delivery for any reason, incorrect address, rejection of restricted items by user’s country, unsuccessful delivery by carrier because of not being at delivery address or refuse to pay duties and taxes, or a return request by user for any reason.
33. Shipboxy.com member agrees to obey all the laws and regulation of both UAE. and his/her country. Shipboxy member cannot and will not use this site for fraudulent transactions or shipments or for shipping illegal or controlled substances. Shipboxy member will be responsible for any charges or fees resulting from a violation of this condition.
34. Members may not use the Shipboxy website for any unlawful purpose. Shipboxy have the right to restrict member’s access to his/her Shipboxy account and use of the services, if there is a use of offend upon another person’s rights, violate any laws, or breach these Terms and Conditions.
35. Shipboxy is not liable for not fulfilling any obligations towards members at all as a result of circumstances beyond our control such as (but not limited to); acts of god including earthquakes, cyclones, storms, flooding, fire, disease, fog, snow or frost; force majeure including (but not limited to) war, accidents, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, perils of the air, local disputes or civil commotions; national or local disruptions in air or ground transportation networks and mechanical problems to modes of transport or machinery; latent defects or inherent vice in the contents of the shipment; criminal acts of third parties such as theft and arson; electricity blackouts, network or satellite connection breaks.
36. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you also accept that Shipboxy is acting as intermediary agent and is not responsible for any and all actions of Shipboxy members or the web sites that Shipboxy members will shop from.
37. You will indemnify and hold Shipboxy (including its affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as its and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, your improper use of Shipboxy Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
38. Restricted and cannot be shipped items may depend on user’s destination country. User is responsible to know and act through rules, laws, regulations, and restrictions and/or limitations of his/her destination country. Shipping chemicals, flammable, explosive and/or sharp items, cash, weapons, goods for reselling are strictly prohibited on Shipboxy.
39. If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Shipboxy may transfer, assign or delegate the Terms and Conditions and its rights and obligations without consent.
40. The laws of United Arab Emirates, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, exclusively applies and governs to all contracts concluded by us based on these Terms and Conditions and to any further kind of claims arising thereof.
41. The place of fulfillment and jurisdiction shall be United Arab Emirates.
We are committed to providing you with fast , secure , cost effective , and convenient methods to ship and deliver any kind of items from around the world to your door step in Iraq a